Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Special Reasons Bundle


I was inspired by the gift bag picture in the catalog for this bundle but didn't want to do it as a gift bag, I took the elements from the picture and did a case of what I wanted and adapted it to a card. I wasn't happy with all the white space around the images so I added the texture on the side using the colors of the stamped images and the Touches of Texture stamps to add the color to fill in the white.  Overall I was very happy with the out come of the card.  One thing I did discover though was not to be in a hurry with the framelits to this set. It took a few tries to get the die to line up around the flowers. I finally laid the flowers inside the framelit that cut the flower out, marked them with a sharpie to make lining them up a lot easier and then the frustration was gone. 
Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment