Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Window Shopping stamp set and dies



This stamp and die set bundle was
one that I briefly look at and decided against purchasing because I thought I would never
use it. After looking at the picture\
closer in the catalog I thought hmm why not. So I ordered it. At first I thought is was confusing but after I figured it out I decided I love the cute little boxes and they would be perfect for gift packaging since it would be a unique box I would love to receive myself. I got the box put together and borrowed 3 home baked cookies from Mona that she brought to my house for a welcome in the New Year stamp group, This bundle will soon be available and adding to your cart will get you one free item and I used the free ribbon to tie the box shut.



Window Shopping Bundle
14473

Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
143601




No comments:

Post a Comment