Monday, January 2, 2017

First time I saw you Nailed StampSet

Sometimes there is one card that will take you all day to complete. Well, that was the case with this card. I seemed like no matter what I did, it just wouldn't work. I finally got it on my last attempt (which isn't saying much because our last attempt accomplishes our goal lol).

Card base is smoked slate cut at 4 1/4x 5 1/2
Very vanilla 4 x 5 1/4
 black card stock cut at 2 3/4 x 4. Lightly mist paper and run through Big Shot with embossing folder. Once paper is dry attach to vanilla base with brads. You can add attach and many brads as you like. To attach measure and punch holes to spacing you wis

Stamp desired tool images on scrap card stock and color as desired. Cut out with coordinating framelits. I used watercolor pencils to color my images. I sit the screw and nuts with our glimmer paper.

Attach dimensional to tool you wish to pop up on card. I added a glue dot to the bottom of each tool to keep it in the "tool pouch". Panel is attached to card base with dimensionals.




No comments:

Post a Comment