Saturday, November 26, 2016

Pencil Packs

These little pencil packs will be
a great stocking stuffer for the kids.

Using the Cookie Cutter Christmas, Merry Mice and Jar of Cheer stamp set to create these cute little
pencil packs.

Aren't they adorable. They were super fun and so easy to do and a great way to use all your little
scraps of paper.

I got the pencil packs from Dollar General. They came 8 to a pack so I was able to get two pencil packs from each one.  Alternating patterns of the pencil, I place 4 in a pack of the cello bags.
The real read card stock was cut at 2x4 and scored at 2 inches. I cut the whisper white card stock at   1 7/8 x 1 7/8 to layer on the red. I stamped the images with Momento Black ink and cut out using the cookie cutter punch for Santa and the Reindeer. I colored them in using the Stamping Up markers except for the black shoes and belt and I used a regular marker for them. I used dimensional to adhere them to the tag and then using snail adhesive I attached them to the cello bags.

To stamp the Merry Mice image on the whisper white, I used a post it note to cover the other mice when inking the selected image. I used black, real red and garden green (I think) to stamp the sentiments, Merriest Wishes came from Christmas Magic Stamp set and used the classic label punch to cut the sentiments.



Jar of Cheer  142161
Merry Mice 142142
Christmas Magic 142116
Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp and punch set 143493 (bundle price saves %10)
Real Red & Crumb Cake Markers 141973
Classic Label Punch 141491
Moment Black ink 132708
Stampin Dimensionals 104430
snail adhesive 104332





No comments:

Post a Comment