Thursday, November 17, 2016

Motivation

Such a big work that can have huge impact on your life, your future and most of all yourself.

Where do you begin? Why at the beginning with goal setting and then developing a plan to achieve  that goal.

Motivation can also be trying a  new technique you have never tried before or just managing to make time for the things you love to do.

Today for me motivation came in the form of sitting down in my studio and working on mini coffee cups for the craft fair I will be doing on Saturday (of course bad weather is supposed to come rolling in).

So I decided to work with the One Wild Ride Stamp set and do cups for the guys and the gals. This is what I came up with.  On the black one I did all the stamping in white ink and embossed the Route 66 and the Life's a Journey. The tags were just stamped with the white ink. I attached everything with dimensional and filled the cups with 10 Hershey Kisses. I hope everyone likes them as much as I do.

The pink cups were just stamped with black archival ink. I used the Curvy Keepsake framelits to cut the tags.

                                                                                               

                                                                            








2 comments:

  1. How do you make the cup?
    I'd like to try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the cups and lids. I took one of the cups apart and made a template to cut the paper to wrap around the cup.

    ReplyDelete