Friday, November 25, 2016

Craft Fair

Last Saturday, November 19th was my first craft fair as a Stampin Up Demonstrator.
I have done craft fairs before for jewelry and crochet items. I've never been to a craft fair that
had a Stamping Up booth (not a stall, but a booth. I hate when people call them stalls) so this would be a new venture for me and I usually share a booth with my daughter. So we had three separate tables with each bearing their own items.

At first I was hesitant to add my Stamping Up display because as we all know, craft shows are hit
and miss. You never know what will sell. The coordinator of the craft show had a cancellation and I was able to purchase another spot. Well to make a long story short, I did extremely well.

My cards sold well and so did my Hershey Nugget packs. I only sold 2 of the mini coffee cups and I almost sold out of the fingernail file holders. I even got a request to do a card for a baby boy.  Gave away some catalogs and even had people inquire about Paper Pumpkin.  A few people even asked about hosting parties. Hopefully this will turn into some leads for me.

Excited for the next craft Fair on December 3rd.



No comments:

Post a Comment