Friday, October 7, 2016

Scarecrows, crows and a haystack


Thinking outside of the box with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets (141478) to see if I could make a haystack with the waves thinlets. This is what I came up with and I thought it looked like a haystack until my grandsons (all three of them) said it looked like a teepee. Oh well, to some it's a teepee but to be it's a haystack. Also used the Halloween Cookie Cutter stamps (142255) and the punch (140396) to stamp and cut the scarecrow and the crow. The pumpkins are the smallest and the medium sized swirly circles and the sun.  I used the sentiment from Marquee Messages (141727) and the Halloween Night enamel dots (142025) and the Halloween Night Baker's Twine (142027). This was a quick, easy and fun card to make. The envelope has a matching scarecrow stamped on it and also inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment