Friday, August 26, 2016

Wilderness Weekend at the NRA Whittington Center

On October 14-16, 2016, I am planning a bundled class using Wilderness Awaits and Lovely as a Tree stamp sets. The bundle will include stamp sets, ink pads and several items for $62 per person

I have made arrangements with the Whittington Center to stay in their Competitor Housing. I have booked 5 rooms that accommodate 2 people with twin beds. Some of the rooms have a private balcony. The cost for both nights per person is $44. The chef at the restaurant has agreed to provide meals for us at $25 per person for the entire weekend. 

I will be announcing this to my customers is a few days. I am so excited to hold this class in such a beautiful setting with the abundant wildlife that will there for viewing. This is also during the elk rut season so we will be able to hear the elk bugle. How exciting is that.  Here are some of the pictures of where we will be staying.




















No comments:

Post a Comment