Friday, August 26, 2016

Tried my hand at resist embossing

I must admit I love this technique. I used the stamp set Thoughtful Branches. I stamped the tree trunks with early espresso and then stamped over them again with versamark and the added clear embossing powder. I then stamped the trees again with the branches stamp in emerald envy and the other in old olive followed by versamark and the clear embossing powder again. Using the stramp to add snow mounds to the bottom of the card I used the versamark and embossing powder again.

I sponged the background with daubers and started with soft sky the pool party and finally dapper denim. I stamped the sentiment with early espresso directly onto the card and assembled it. A simple card but so beautiful. I can't wait to try his technique again.







No comments:

Post a Comment