Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Day at the Beach Online class



My first online class will feature the Day at the Beach stamp set. The class will include the stamp set and the 4 colors of ink needed to complete the cards in the class. There will be 3 different cards with the supplies (my gift to you for taking the class) needed to complete the cards and the envelopes. The exclusive video link will be emailed to you once the class is paid for. I will order the supplies and send you the class packet. Invoices will be sent via Square. Space is limited as this is the first trial class. Please contact me for further information or to purchase. Below us the picture of class supplies. If you have the ink pads already you can substitute them with colors of your choice if you let me know.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment