Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My own Taco Truck

I wanted to use some of my scraps today on the Tasty Trucks stamp set that you can get free from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. This is a super fun stamp set the will let you do a taco truck, hot truck or a ice cream truck.

I did the truck in layers to give it dimension that really isn't visible in the picture. This is what I did.

I stamped the truck on scrap card stock and then again on the cardstock I wanted to be my main layer. On the truck stamped on the scrap paper I stamped two tacos and colored them in and then set them aside.

On the truck that will be the main focus point,  I cut out the center around the farm ad awning . I colored in the images with watercolor pencils. I cut a small piece of window sheet and adhered it to the back. Using dimensionals, I layered the trucks together. Using another sheet of scrap paper I stamped just the awning, colored it in and layered onto the awning part.

The seaside embossing folder is the embossed background. The tree is from the Santa's Sleigh thinlets. The clouds are from Outdoor Adventure framelits.

I hope you give this stamp set a try. You'll LOVE it!


Supplies used
Outdoor Adventure framelits 141480
Santa's Sleigh thinlets 140278 retiring soon
Tasty Trucks 143300
Watercolor pencils 141709

Inks
Island Indigo 126986
Basic Black 140931
Soft Sky 131181

Paper 
Whisper white 100730
Blooms and Bliss 141654
Basic gray 121044

Other supplies
Window sheets142314
Dimensionals 104430
Multipurpose adhesive 110755
Wink of Stella 141897


No comments:

Post a Comment