Friday, July 29, 2016

Simple Elegant Card

Using the Thoughtful Branches bundle (144328).  This bundle is a limited purchase from August 2 to August 31 only. This is a quick simple card to make and so elegant when done. The splash of color of the birds and sentiment make this card pop. 

The card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 using whisper white card stock. The second layer is also whisper white card stock and measures 4 x 5 1/4. I used stampin dimensionals to pop this layer up from the base.
The tree was cut using my Big Shot and the  Beautiful Branches thinly dies and then adhered to the card using the fine tip glue pen.  I stamped the birds and sentiment using watermelon wonder ink and the again using the dies cut the birds. The birds are on a dimensional to give dimension to the card. I used a punch to cut the sentiment which I added dimensionals to. 

I love the look of this card. Makes me want to send it to myself lol.


Supplies
Thoughtful Branches bundle 144328
Watermelon Wonder Ink        138323
Stampin Dimensionals           104430
Fine Tip Glue Pen                  138309
Whisper White paper             100730
Big Shot                                 143263











No comments:

Post a Comment