Sunday, June 19, 2016

Scrap room update

I am thoroughly exhausted today!

My room is slowly coming back together. My son and grandson finally laid down a carpet remnant and got my new table upstairs. The table itself was a huge ordeal. At first they couldn't get it upstairs because it was to big for the stairway. So back outside it went and they cut 3 inches off of each leg. I was worried it was going to be to short but it was a perfect height and now it fit to get up the stairs,

They helped me move the bigger furniture and the storage cubicles back in the room. Now everything is slowly going back into place and  I'm loving all the extra room.

Here are a couple of pictures of the room so far. My only regret is that I didn't paint the room first! Do you think he would help me take things out so I could paint? Oh yea, better not ask! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment